Decorative & Specialty Lighting
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google assistant for voice control (Alexa device and Google home device sold separately)
- Control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Android 4.1 or higher/iOS 8 or higher)
- B22 bayonet adapter included, one bulb fits all
- 10 W (800 lm) power consumption, 2700 K soft warm white
- Dimming flexible white light for customised lighting; set schedules, timers and countdowns and have your lights work around your life; no hub required, works with any Wi-Fi router
- Blue coloured LED Night light for any room
- Long life LED technology no heat
- Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn
- CE approved
- Fits normal UK three pin square plug
- 240V 30W
- 640 6400K Daylight White
- Average life of 10,000 hours
- Replaces 150W incandescent
- BC B22d Cap
There are so many festive occasions throughout the year and so many parties in between that there is a need for reliable lights which last years on end, are bright (and colourful) enough for your needs while keeping their reliability at an all-time high.
Christmas lights are an important thing to have in the holiday season, so they need to be bright, reliable enough to be used in the snow, or the rain, efficient, long life to be used in the years to come as well, and be worth the money overall.
Decorative lights come in all shapes and sizes, in different types and in different qualities. The market may be flooded with the different light types but the best quality ones which are user verified are few and far between. Because of this, the process of choosing your decorative light can be a struggle and tedious at best.
The difference between user-reviewed and verified decorative lights and a unverified ones is the longevity, brightness, whether shielding, reusability, scalability and more. When you go out and choose your lights in person, it’s something you cannot consider.
We have streamlined the process of choosing decorative lights. Because of this, our customers are seeing and getting the bestselling, the most popular and the most user-reviewed products on the market, allowing customers to make a quick decision saving both time, money and trips to your local stores.
At the end of the day, the products you choose need to be a onetime investment, and should be reused over and over again for many years (or parties) to come, to get the best worth out of them. By choosing low quality products which are not user reviewed, you are not only wasting money but also great effort every time.